- Eagle Investment Systems
- Wellesley, Massachusetts
Working within our Research and Development group, you will be playing a critical role in designing, architecting and developing a more robust and scalable database applications. This is a great opportunity for you to work with high-caliber application developers and business analysts to be continually challenged by developing new features of our software as well as enhancing existing features. You will be able to showcase your extensive knowledge in database technologies and help build Eagle platform further.
- Play key roles in large projects. Senior Designer/Developer and Technical Lead.
- Work through all stages of a data solution life cycle; Provide systems analysis and database architecture design to assist the applications programmer in designing, developing, and deploying new, high quality software solutions.
- Will develop and troubleshoot complicated database stored procedures. Will apply expertise and hands-on experience developing PL/SQL code as per the solution specifications
- Lead performance tuning, query optimization initiatives and mentor the team in troubleshooting and resolving performance-related issues; and will evaluate database issues and recommend solutions.
- Review logical and physical design characteristics of the existing database structures and make recommendations for modifications to ensure optimum operation efficiency.
- Provide application support during development and testing and provide production database support.
- Work closely and share ideas with fellow Data Architects and Database Developers
Qualifications / Experience
- 6+ years of experience as Oracle database developer with Oracle administration experience
- 2+ end to end large engagements as a Data Architect/Data Modeler Role
- In-Depth knowledge & Experience in Oracle, Advanced PL/SQL, and Performance Tuning
- Creation of Conceptual, Logical Data & Physical data models
- Technical Design Skills - ETL Design, OLAP design, Database design, Metadata management
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Experience in at least 1 ETL & 1 Reporting/OLAP tool
- Oracle Exadata Experience preferred
- Oracle Data Warehouse concepts and technology
- Experience in Oracle Golden Gate
- Excellent Communication skills & client handling skills
- Demonstrated experience developing application against large Oracle 10g/11g or 12c databases.
- Knowledge and understanding of the C, C++ or Java for software development
Size 1 to 10 employees
Eagle Investment Systems, a BNY Mellon company, is committed to helping financial institutions worldwide grow assets efficiently with its innovative portfolio management suite of data management, investment accounting and performance measurement solutions that are delivered over its secure private cloud, Eagle ACCESS(SM). Eagle deploys trusted solutions and services that create operational efficiencies and help reduce complexity and risk. In addition to the cloud solutions, Eagle’s Managed Services(SM) offering helps deliver enriched and ready for use investment data. Eagle Investment Systems' integrated technology, products and services help our clients to grow their assets efficiently and effectively.